Petr Socha received his master in embedded system design from Czech Technical University in Prague in 2019. Currently, Petr is a PhD student at the Faculty of Information Technology, Czech Technical University in Prague. His research interests include digital design, cryptographic hardware, and side-channel security.
- PhD student, Faculty of Information Technology, CTU in Prague, 2019-now
- Master's thesis "Software toolkit for side-channel attacks", 2019
- Embedded Systems Design (graduate), Faculty of Information Technology, CTU in Prague, 2016-2018
- Bachelor's thesis "Car dashboard model", 2016
- Computer Engineering (undergraduate), Faculty of Information Technology, CTU in Prague, 2013-2016
- Tomáš Přeučil: Implementation of the signature scheme Rainbow on SoC FPGA, Master's thesis @ Uppsala University, 2021
- David Pokorný: Side-channel analysis of Rainbow post-quantum signature, Master's thesis @ CTU in Prague, 2021